CHURCH JOB OPENINGS/
RELATED MINISTRY JOB OPENINGS
CENTRAL BAPTIST ASSOCIATION
Job title: Office Manager Classification: Part time / Non-exempt
Reports to: Director of Missions
Supervises: Any office volunteers
Role: The Office Manager (OM) is responsible for maintaining an efficient level of office operations and property use. The Office Manager supports Central Baptist Association mission, vision, objectives, and service standards. The Office Manager supports and provides exceptional customer service.
• Manage organization communication including phone calls, correspondents, incoming and outgoing mail, event and meeting announcements, and mail lists.
• Manage bookkeeping including data entry into financial software, reporting, disbursements, and deposits.
• Manage the storage and distribution of information through filing, computer management, data base maintenance, and assisting with the Annual Church Profile from member churches.
• Provide support services to CBA staff.
• Oversee operation of all office equipment.
• Manage the scheduling of building and equipment.
• Oversee the logistics of meetings and events.
• Maintain office supply stock.
Knowledge & Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks.
• Working knowledge of Publisher preferred.
• Willingness and ability to receive training in additional application software.
• Active member of a Southern Baptist Church.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective work relationships with other employees and visitors.
• Pleasant phone etiquette.
• Professional appearance and conduct.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding CBA matters and sensitive issues.
This job description may not be a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Does your CBA church have a job opening you would like to list?
Send an email to [email protected] with the details.